Tuesday, March 23, 2010

epiphany !? O_o

I came across this video in youTube few months ago, when I was back in India (as I'm now in Toronto) and I loved it, it has grown very popular in just these past few months. No wonder new ideas spread fast, probably through the concept of word of mouth ! or should I say word of Internet ? As I feel there are people who might not be knowing about this and would like to have a glance of it themselves, I am sharing it here ......

epiphany - an illuminating discovery

pronounced as [i-pif-uh-nee]

new way to communicate ?

new way to advertise ?




epipheos ?


My dictionary (word web) says that an epiphany (noun) (read as e'pifunee) is a divine manifestation or a moment of sudden understanding or revelation....

Sources:

please comment on what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment